Sunday, October 02, 2005

MY BIRTHDAY


"Wednesday, Octobre 2nd,1985 at 7:30 am was the first breath and scream of the LOOSER Soumaya in this beautiful word"
hii guys , my be all of you think, in this special day , after opning my blog will be surprized by my birthday's pic (...BD's party......cake's pic.....baloons....gifts.....) !!!!!! heyyy don't be so fooled I never have a BD party a day ....it's appears so stranger for someones but that's the reality !! truly evry Oct 2nd I get many gifts....thinks so much my friends..!!!!!!! the BD had always 2 meanin for me :
  1. Oct 2nd come evry year for tellin me : Miss it's time for you to leave ur insipidities and think seriously...with intention about ur future ( what's a big mission) !!!!
  2. ..: wake up girl y're just loosin another year , y still not the young Sousou y've now 20 years old...u're gettin older each last second ( that's what i hate) !!!
Now the "?" is : what I realized this past year ????
Even if I have 60 years old ( ohh!!damn) I'll saty the young..the pretty and the sweety soul that evry body yearing for her SMILE !!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyyy ,really i'm surprised about your style of english , damn ,i'm nothing biside you, khassni na3raf mnin tatjibi had lgoul

Anonymous said...

hi
why u said you are a looser?
u r slill young ,all your life is ahead....

Anonymous said...

really, CONGRATULATIONS, i restart believing in morrocan young people.OUARDI.